150 g buckwheat flour
150 g wholemeal flour
30 g cocoa powder
50 g honey
60 ml almond milk
1/2 baking powder
a bit of salt
- Mix the different flours together in a bowl
- Add the baking powder, a little bit of salt, the beaten egg, the honey and the almond milk.
- Mix carefully all the ingredients until you reach a smooth and firm dough. If you need to add some more almond milk, go ahead.
- Once the dough is ready, let it rest for around 30 minutes in a bowl.
- Once the 30 minutes have passed, take the dough and roll it with the help of a rolling pin. After that, you can start creating your cookies; I used a glass as a mold and I have added some 90% chocolate on top and some cashew nuts, but you can pick the ingredients you like the most and give the final touch to this very healthy and earthy cookie!
- Bake in the over at 180°C for at least 15 minutes. Let sit and enjoy with a glass of milk or cup of tea.